Tuesday 23 June 2015

Yum

Nutella Leaf Cookies

Hurry!!!! This is the 200th post of my blog and I'm so excited to share this with you all. You are all who made it possible, encouraging me to cook and post more recipes. I want to thank you all for all the love and encouragement, you have shown for my blog.

Lets celebrate with something simple but everyone's favourite. COOKIES!!!!! Yes, Cookies and that too made with NUTELLA!!!! Ha ha ha , I know I get all excited talking about nutella. This is something I can eat all day long, but at the same time I'm very health conscious. So little bit at a time, that's what made me think of something I can eat within the limit but has pure taste of nutella.

Idea is to make Nutella cookies without so many stuff going in there. No oil, no sugar  and no butter. Crispy and crunchy cookies. So just with 4 ingredients, I made these yumtastic cookies for evening tea. I'm now waiting for my darling daughter to come back from school and we can share our evening tea with these Nutella Leaf cookies.

Does the name sounds good. I love it, but you can shape them as you want and name them accordingly. Easiest recipe and yummiest cookies, is the theme of 200th post, so Thanks once again for all the love and encouragement. Presenting "Nutella Leaf Cookies". Try your hands on them and drop a comment with your feedback........Until Next Time, Happy Cooking Friends, Saumya




Ingredients:

Self Raising Flour                 - 1 cup
Nutella                                   - 1/3 cup
Milk                                       - 1 tblspoon
Nuts                                       - 1 tblspoon (Mixed / Hazelnut) Ground



Method:

Line a baking sheet with baking mat/parchment.
In a stand mixer/Bowl, combine the Nutella & flour until it's like crumbs.
With the mixer running, add the milk and nuts.
Take it out from mixer, and combine it to form dough.
This dough will give you 30 cookies.
I made 16 cookies and freeze rest of the dough.
Divide the dough into equal parts depending on the size.
The simple way to make cookies is to roll it out on a board and cut out the desired shapes from cookie cutter.
I wanted a bit of adventure so I made 16 equal portions of dough.
Shaped and Carved them like leaves.
Place all the cut/shaped cookies on the lined baking tray.

Preheat the oven to 180c. While oven is heating keep the cookie tray in the fridge.
Bake these Nutella cuties in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until crisp and just beginning to colour. Remove from the oven and transfer to wire racks to cool. Sorry about the lighting on the picture. It's a dull day.

Cookies are ready to serve with evening tea or as a snack for kids.
You can also sandwich them with Chocolate sauce, Nutella or Vanilla Buttercream.

4 comments:

  1. If I m using flour tht is maida how much we use n how much baking powder n soda?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Khyati, to make self raising flour, you need to take 1 cup maida, 1-1/2 tspoon baking powder and 1/2 tspoon salt. Shift it 3-4 times, so that baking powder mix well in to the maida.
      Hope this will work for you.

      Delete
  2. Nutella cookies look so good. My daughter in law doesn't fancy desserts or mithais but cookies yes. Will definitely bookmark this recipe to bake them for her during Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mayuri, Let me know your DIL's review on the recipe :)

      Delete